For executors, trustees of estates and professional advisors, we appreciate that professionalism, efficiency and continuity are important for your peace of mind.
Elmwood’s are able to provide support through accurate written probate valuations for single items and entire collections of jewellery, watches and silver. For entire home contents, we work in collaboration with our trusted brand partner, Curated Auctions.
Valuations are carried out in our London office as well as across the UK.
We are able to advise how best to offer works for sale, either privately or through auction to achieve the highest returns, and are here you guide you through the sale process, every step of the way.
Provided is a seamless and specialist approach to selling, whether within one of our specialist sales or as a single owner collection. As is standard with all of our auctions, we do not charge any fees to sell.
Our services include:
- Initial assessment of articles via photographs or in person in our offices or your home.
- A simple and transparent fee structure to provide a written and/or digital valuation.
- Clear and well illustrated expert reports.
- Valuations compliant with section 160 of The Inheritance Act 1984 and HMRC guidelines.
- Collection and Management of subsequent sales
- House clearances in some situations.
- Reports detailing sales schedules, results and costs.
We create bespoke valuations around each collector and collection from a single item to large collections. Our knowledge and expertise means our valuations are accepted by many prestigious institutions and services.
Valuations in line with current market values are important to provide reassurance and peace of mind to families and individuals when financial planning for the future.
As well as probate, we can also provide valuations for a variety of other purposes:
– Sale Estimates (Auction and Private Sale)
– Family Division
– Tax Planning (Inheritance, Estate, Gift)
To learn more about our valuation services, please do get in touch via telephone or email and one of our team would be delighted to assist you.
+44 (0)207 096 8933